This Williams Obstetrics 24th Edition has been extensively and valuably reorganized. Primarily writing for the vibrant practitionerthose in the trencheswe continue to knack the detailed staples of basic obstetrics such as maternal anatomy and physiology, preconceptional and prenatal care, labor, delivery, and the puerperium, along taking into account detailed discussions of obstetrical complications exemplified by preterm labor, hemorrhage, hypertension, and many more.
Key Features :
- Entire section a propos the diagnosis and treatment of fetal disorders, providing deeper insights into fetal complications in utero.
- The conventional focus around the varied medical and surgical disorders that can complicate pregnancy
1,000 eye-catching illustrations, including updated graphs, sonograms, MRIs, photographs, and photomicrographs
- Solid evidence-based access highlights the scientific underpinnings of clinical obstetrics, following special obliterate regarding physiological principles
- Current professional and academic guidelines are incorporated into the text and be nimble user-to hand-to-retrieve tables
- Updated gone 3,000 adding literature citations through 2017
- Williams Obstetrics is the most detailed, linked, and rigorously referenced text on the subject of the subject of the subject. Written by an author team from the world-famous Parkland Hospital, the hallmarks of this eternal are its thoroughness, scientific basis, and practical applicability for the obstetrician at the bedside. This edition of
- Williams Obstetrics 24th Edition continues to pull attention to the scientific-based underpinnings and evidence-based practices of the specialty. This is practiced by using incorporating greater than 3,000 new literature citations and guidelines from the most trusted professional and academic organizations.
Table of Contents :
section 1 : Overview
section 2 : Maternal anatomy and Physiology
section 3 : Placentation, embryogenesis and Fetal development
section 4 : Preconceptional and prenatal care
section 5 : The fetal patient
section 6 : Early pregnancy complications
section 7 : Labor
section 8 : Delivery
section 9 : The newborn
section 10 : The puerperium
section 11 : Obstetrical complications
section 12 : Medical and Surgical complications
Williams Obstetrics 24th Edition free download link given below
Williams Obstetrics is the most detailed, comprehensive, and rigorously referenced text on the subject. Written by an author team from the world-renowned Parkland Hospital, the hallmarks of this classic are its thoroughness, scientific basis, and practical applicability for the obstetrician at the bedside. This edition of Williams Obstetrics continues to emphasize the scientific-based underpinnings and evidence-based practices of the specialty. This is accomplished by using incorporating more than 3,000 new literature citations and guidelines from the most trusted professional and academic organizations.