SRB Manual of surgery 5th Edition is available for free download in this article, you can simply click down below on the download now icon and have it with you in pdf format. Its one of the best books for surgery for undergraduates students and to get a brief review of subject for post graduates students too.
This manual has been updated and upgraded with a lot of dedication by the author. The newer concepts of treatment and staging of malignancies have been documented. Surgical anatomy has been included wherever necessary. The book contains all the important chapter of general surgery, the common conditions have been dealt with in detail. The readers are also introduced with various surgical specialties and are imparted with a basic yet practical knowledge, which is essential armament to both the student of surgery as well as to the young practicing surgeons. The text and the style of writing are easy to understand and remember, the accompanying diagrams and photographs are perceivable and unforgettable- a combination which is so very important to a student facing theory and practical examinations. It is student-centric rather author-centric. This book will serve as a constant guide to all surgical issues.
Key Features :
- This manual has been updated and upgraded with a lot of dedication by the author.
- Recent grading and staging of malignant conditions along with the recent trend in therapeutic modalities have been discussed wherever necessary.
- AJCC 2018, 8th edition staging system is added.
- Brief Operative Techniques of Relevant Surgeries have been provided.
- Recent Newer Concepts and Management are added.
- Exclusive 3000 original self-explanatory clinical photographs and illustrations relevant to the topics are incorporated.
- Surgical Anatomy has been included wherever necessary.
- Newer Appropriate Tables, Boxes, and illustrations with Special Points are added at appropriate places.
- Style, formatting, and fonts are rearranged as per students’ need.
Table of Contents :
Parathyroids and Adrenals
Differential Diagnosis of Mass Abdomen
Abdominal Wall and Umbilicus
Rectum and Anal Canal
Advanced Imaging Methods
SRB Manual of surgery 5th Edition PDF download link given below
• Exclusive photographs and illustrations relevant to the topics covered
• Recent grading and staging of malignant conditions along with recent trend in therapeutic modalities are been discussed wherever necessary
• Additional more boxes and notes are added in appropriate places.