Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery is the world’s number one textbook in the field of surgery. It offers cutting edge and the latest guidelines to surgical trainees and practicing surgeons so that they can provide best possible care to their patients.
With this book in your hand, you will be able to access an unprecedented coverage of the foundations of surgery as well as innovative technology currently employed inside the operation theatre. This book also provides valuable guidelines for the latest emerging practices i.e minimally invasive surgery and robotic surgery. Today, in this article, we are going to share with you Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery PDF for free download. We hope that you people find this blog post useful in your studies and training.
Key Features :
- Most up-to-date and a clinically relevant textbook on surgery.
- High-yield discussions, differential diagnosis, treatment methods and management of the major surgical diseases can be accessed throughout the book.
- The content of this book has been organized in a very sophisticated manner i.e by organ systems and surgical specialties.
- High-definition and full-color illustrations of various surgical procedures can be found throughout the book.
Table of Contents :
Part I: Basic Considerations
1. Fundamental Principles of Leadership Training in Surgery
2. Systemic Response to Injury and Metabolic Support
3. Fluid and Electrolyte Management of the Surgical Patient
4. Hemostasis, Surgical Bleeding, and Transfusion
6. Surgical Infections
9. Wound Healing
12. Patient Safety
13. Physiologic Monitoring of the Surgical Patient
Part II: Specific Considerations
16. The Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
17. The Breast
18. Disorders of the Head and Neck
19. Chest Wall, Lung, Mediastinum, and Pleura
20. Congenital Heart Disease
21. Acquired Heart Disease
22. Thoracic Aneurysms and
23. Arterial Disease
24. Venous and Lymphatic Disease
25. Oesophagus and Diaphragmatic Hernia
Yuko Kitagawa and Daniel T. Dempsey
27. The Surgical Management of Obesity
Philip R. Schauer and Bruce Schirmer
28. Small Intestine
Ali Tavakkoli, Stanley W. Ashley, and Michael J. Zinner
29. Colon, Rectum, and Anus
Kelli M. Bullard Dunn and David A. Rothenberger
30. The Appendix
Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery Free PDF book download link below