Robbins Basic Pathology is the best-selling book in its field. It has been designed for medical residents, trainees, and clinicians around the world. It offers the most current and up-to-date text in the study of the pathology of various diseases and the challenges faced by humanity today. This Book delivers the pathology knowledge you compulsion, the showing off you compulsion it, from the proclamation you can trust! This medical textbooks unbeatable author team helps you efficiently master the core concepts you need to know for your courses and USMLE exams.
The book is originally named as Robbins Basic Pathology but is commonly known as Big Robbins. It is the most commonly used pathology textbook in most medical schools across the world that’s why we have put it here so you can get your Robbins Basic Pathology pdf.
Key Features :
- Robbins Basic Pathology provides a well-illustrated, seamlessly readable and concise overview of the principles of the human pathology in an ideal way and enhances your medical experience.
- Schematic diagrams and new artwork summarizes the key pathological processes.
- Robbins Basic Pathology highlights pathogenesis, morphology and pathophysiology of the human body throughout the book.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- An all-star editorial team enables you to profit a wealthy promise of all vital pathology concepts.
- Student Consult eBook defense included in addition to make a obtain of. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and images from the sticker album upon a variety of devices. Youll as well as admission virtual microscope slides, self-assessment questions, tally images, updated pathology suit studies, and Targeted Therapy boxes.
Table of Contents :
1 Cell Injury, Death and Adaptation
2 Inflammation and Repair
3 Hemodynamic Disorders, Thromboembolism, and Shock
4 Diseases of the Immune System
6 Genetic and Pediatric Diseases
7 Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
8 General Pathology of Infectious Diseases
9 Blood Vessels
11 Hematopoietic and Lymphoid System
13 Kidney and Its Collecting System
14 Oral Cavity and Gastrointestinal Tract
15 Liver, Gallbladder, and Biliary Tract
17 Male Genital System and Lower Urinary Tract
18 Female Genital System and Breast
19 Endocrine System
20 Bones, Joints and Soft Tissue Tumors
21 Peripheral Nerves and Muscle
22 Central Nervous System
Robbins Basic Pathology Free PDF download link given below
Robbins Basic Pathology
This resource offers balanced, accurate and up-to-date coverage of the core topics in human pathology. Its clinicopathologic orientation highlights the impact of molecular pathology on the practice of medicine.
Buy from us and get a discount:
[amazon_link asins='B0186FF45G,B0106IS5XY,8190568124' template='ProductCarousel' store='211' marketplace='IN' link_id='236ec538-cb00-11e7-a142-0bfe0eba05bb']