This Review of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology new edition covers every quantity undergraduate syllabus as prescribed by Medical Council of India by now subsidiary recommendation particularly for those preparing for postgraduate examinations. Forensic medicine and toxicology is an expansive and budding ground where many changes occur because of the tallying research in the sports ground, auxiliary technology or add-on laws or regulations beast implemented. This books aims to offer a vital update of each and every one the chapters that are affected by such changes.
Key Features :
- Bullet format, easy to understand and concise to log on in its entirety.
- Flow charts, boxes, tables and differentiations for easy comprehension of the subject.
- Gray-colored rounded margin boxes for recent advances and subsidiary recommendation.
- Up-to-date hint, substantial amount of material approximately clinical Forensic Medicine included in a nutshell. It is an integrated lie in wait to the topic of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
- Color plates of poisons described in the text are subsidiary emphasize of this edition.
- Question banks I and II have the funds for a list of important questions for professional examine.
- Helpful in gaining full pact of the duties and ethical requirements of doctors.
- MCQs bearing in mind answers to at the forefront happening students prepare for various PG recognition examinations amongst NEET, AIIMS, UPSC, DNB, PGI, SGPGI, COMEDK, KCET and FMGE.
Table of Contents :
Medical Jurisprudence and Ethics
Acts Related to Medical Practice
Autopsy Room Hazards
Signs of Death
Explosion Injuries and Fall from Height
Medico-legal Aspects of Injuries
Decompression, Radiation and Altitude Sickness
Infanticide and Child Abuse
Impotence and Sterility
Virginity, Pregnancy and Delivery
Sexual Offences I
Sexual Offences II
Sexual Offences III
Seminal Stains and Other Biological Samples
Torture and Custodial Deaths
Medico-legal Aspects of Hiv
Newer Techniques and Recent Advances
Inorganic Metallic Irritants—Arsenic
Inorganic Metallic Irritants—Mercury
Inorganic Metallic Irritants—Lead
Inorganic Metallic Irritants—Copper
Inorganic Metallic Irritants—Thallium
Other Inorganic Metallic Irritants
Non-Metallic and Mechanical Irritants
Somniferous Poisons (Narcotic Poisons)
Spinal and Peripheral Nerve Poisons
War Gases and Biological Weapons
Alphos (Aluminum Phosphide)
Drug Dependence and Date Rape Drugs
Kerosene Oil Poisoning
Review of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology free PDF download link given below
Review of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
This new edition covers the whole undergraduate syllabus as prescribed by Medical Council of India with additional information particularly for those preparing for postgraduate examinations.
• Bullet format, easy to understand and concise to read in its entirety.
• Flow charts, boxes, tables and differentiations for easy comprehension of the subject.
• Suitably illustrated with line diagrams.
• Important points highlighted in rectangular gray-colored black outlined boxes.
• Gray-colored rounded margin boxes for recent advances and additional information.
• Up-to-date information, substantial amount of material on clinical Forensic Medicine included in a nutshell. It is an integrated approach to the subject of Forensic Medicine and Toxicology.
• Color plates of poisons described in the text are additional highlight of this edition.
• Question banks I and II provide a list of important questions for professional examination.
• Helpful in gaining full understanding of the duties and ethical requirements of doctors.
• MCQs with answers to help students prepare for various PG entrance examinations like NEET, AIIMS, UPSC, DNB, PGI, SGPGI, COMEDK, KCET and FMGE.