The Park’s Textbook of preventive and social medicine 25th edition is a book of PSM (Community Medicine) that is used by the medical students in their third year of MBBS.
The detailed and lengthy book does haunt for sometimes, but then medicos get used to it. We have provided the links to the K Park Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine eBook in PDF Format for free download below.
The book is must read for community medicine in the third year since it is the most widely used book by MBBS students. The Epidemiology, Screening for disease, Epidemiology of communicable diseases and chronic non-communicable diseases are usually focused on the exams.
Key Faetures :
- The Index starts with 22 Sections each featuring the chapters, in total in over 942 pages.
- The book is more closely related to medicine and is must read if you want to establish your base for medicine in the fourth year of mbbs.
- You will realize you have actually studied most of it during your previous semesters. The Epidemiology section though kind of irritates but is easy if you can mug up things fast.
- Read taking place anything, even though you are not in a character to cup happening. It will deferential out some concepts and some things are bound to stay in your long-term memory.
- Focus as regards the diseases more, they will be coming soon in your fourth-year mbbs. The initial epidemiology chapters are not useful to be precise.
- Make taking place a obsession of co-relating everything and you will regard as visceral the photo album is on all you already know.
Table of Contents :
MAN AND MEDICINE: TOWARDS HEALTH FOR ALL
CONCEPT OF HEALTH AND DISEASE
PRINCIPLES OF EPIDEMIOLOGY AND EPIDEMIOLOGIC METHODS
SCREENING FOR DISEASE
EPIDEMIOLOGY OF COMMUNICABLE DISEASES
EPIDEMIOLOGY OF CHRONIC NON-COMMUNICABLE DISEASES AND CONDITIONS
Park’s Textbook of preventive and social medicine 25th edition free PDF download link given below
Park's Textbook of preventive and social medicine 25th edition.
Park's Textbook of preventive and social medicine 25th edition