Paniker’s Microbiology and Parasitology is one of the popular book in Indian Medical Institutes. All the chapters topic is written in pointwise which differ it better than others. Panikers Textbook of Medical Parasitology 8th edition. In the current edition, many auxiliary tables, flow charts, and photographs of specimens and microscopic view pictures have been strange for improved comprehension of the subject. Recent advances such as vaccinology of malaria and leishmaniasis, malarial drug resistance, late postscript treatment protocols of swing parasitic infections are the salient features of the book.
The aim of the contents of the book remains the same in this edition, that is compact yet informative and useful for both graduate and postgraduate students. Like the last edition, the present edition is also designed in a colorful format, which can be easily read and comprehended.
Key Features :
- Written as per the latest curriculum of MBBS and MD (Microbiology)
- Rearranges all the chapters in as sequential format and abundantly updated and expanded to insert substitute data
- Adds the recent advances in each subject such as vaccine trials in Leishmania and Malaria, drug resistance in malaria. The added and well-ventilated see reinvigorates the reading experience
- Includes many additional photographs, tables and flow charts
- Rewrites the laboratory diagnosis, treatment protocols and prophylaxis very
- Describes important concepts for the preparations of postgraduate examine in sever boxes
- Presents Key Points in a crate format at the decline of each chapter for last-minute revision
- Arranges altogether quantity content of the photo album in a bulleted format and uses subheads for increased readability.
Table of Contents :
1. General Introduction: Parasitology
4. Intestinal, Oral and Genital Flagellates
6. Malaria and Babesia
9. Balantidium coli
10. Helminths: General Features
11. Cestodes: Tapeworms
12. Trematodes: Flukes
13. Nematodes: General Features
14. Trichinella spiralis
15. Trichuris trichiura
16. Strongyloides stercoralis
18. Enterobius vermicularis
19. Ascaris lumbricoides
20. Filarial Worms
21. Dracunculus medinensis
22. Miscellaneous Nematodes
23. Diagnostic Methods in Parasitology
Paniker’s Microbiology and Parasitology free PDF download link given below
Paniker's Textbook of Microbiology and Parasitology
Paniker's Microbiology is one of the popular book in Indian Medical Institutes. All the chapters topic is written in pointwise which differ it better than others. Download the book free. Comment below if you like it.