Murray’s Medical Microbiology 7th Edition : Quickly learn the microbiology fundamentals you need to know with Medical Microbiology, 7th Edition, by Dr. Patrick R. Murray, Dr. Ken S. Rosenthal, and Dr. Michael A. Pfaller. Newly reorganized to correspond with integrated curricula and changing study habits, this practical and manageable text is clearly written and easy to use, presenting clinically relevant information about microbes and their diseases in a succinct and engaging manner.
Study efficiently thanks to a reorganized format that places review chapters at the beginning of each section and review questions at the end of each chapter. Focus on clinical relevance with new interactive case presentations to introduce each of the microbial pathogens that illustrate the epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases. Visualize the clinical presentations of infections with new and updated clinical photographs, images, and illustrations.
Key Features :
- Master the fundamentals of medical microbiology, including basic principles, immunology, laboratory diagnosis, bacteriology, virology, mycology, and parasitology.
- Progress critically through consistently formatted chapters that scrutinize aetiology, epidemiology, disease presentation, host defenses, identification, diagnosis, prevention, and run for each microbe.
- Grasp perplexing material rapidly considering summary tables and text boxes that appeal attention to necessary concepts and issues.
- Access the unconditional idea text, added images, 200 self-assessment questions, animations.
- Learn the most in the works-to-date and relevant information in medical microbiology.
- Study efficiently thanks to a reorganized format that places evaluation chapters at the start of each section and evaluation questions at the confront of each chapter.
- Focus as regards clinical relevance by now auxiliary interactive accomplishment presentations to introduce each of the microbial pathogens that illustrate the epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of infectious diseases.
- Visualize the clinical presentations of infections as soon as additional and updated clinical photographs, images, and illustrations.
Table of Contents :
SECTION 1 Introduction
SECTION 2 General Principles of Laboratory Diagnosis
SECTION 3 Basic Concepts in the Immune Response
SECTION 4 Bacteriology
SECTION 5 Virology
SECTION 6 Mycology
SECTION 7 Parasitology
Murray’s Medical Microbiology 7th Edition free PDF download link given below