Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry Sixth Edition strikes a cautious description of current science and enduring concepts, incorporating a tremendous amount of option findings, but unaided those that serve illustrate biochemistrys foundational principles. With this edition, students will court deed added opinion emerging from high throughput DNA sequencing, x-ray crystallography, and the forcefulness of genes and gene drying, and new techniques. In helper, students will see how contemporary biochemistry has shifted away from exploring metabolic pathways in estrangement to focusing concerning interactions surrounded by pathways. They will after that acquire an updated accord of the relevance of biochemistry to the psychiatry of human sickness (especially diabetes) as without secrecy as the important role of evolutionary theory in biochemical research.
Key Features :
- Chemical logic figures for each of the central metabolic pathways highlight the conservation of mechanism and illustrate patterns that make learning pathways easier.
- Mechanism figures charity students comprehend the response process step by step, explaining a consistent set of conventions for each mechanism.
- Molecular structures created specifically for this autograph album use consistent shapes and colour schemes.
- In-text Worked Examples believe students through particular hard equations to adding going on their quantitative difficulty-solving skills.
- More than 600 suspension-of-chapter problems have the funds for students subsidiary opportunity to practice what they have studious.
Table of Contents :
I STRUCTURE AND CATALYSIS
3 Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins
4 The Three-Dimensional Structure of Proteins
5 Protein Function
7 Carbohydrates and Glycobiology
8 Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids
9 DNA-Based Information Technologies
11 Biological Membranes and Transport
II BIOENERGETICS AND METABOLISM.
13 Bioenergetics and Biochemical Reaction Types
14 Glycolysis, Gluconeogenesis, and the Pentose Phosphate Pathway
15 Principles of Metabolic Regulation
16 The Citric Acid Cycle
17 Fatty Acid Catabolism
18 Amino Acid Oxidation and the Production of Urea
19 Oxidative Phosphorylation and Photophosphorylation
20 Carbohydrate Biosynthesis in Plants and Bacteria
22 Biosynthesis of Amino Acids, Nucleotides, and Related Molecules
23 Hormonal Regulation and Integration of Mammalian Metabolism
III INFORMATION PATHWAYS
24 Genes and Chromosomes
25 DNA Metabolism
26 RNA Metabolism
27 Protein Metabolism
28 Regulation of Gene Expression
Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry 6th Edition download link given below
Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry, Sixth Edition strikes a careful balance of current science and enduring concepts, incorporating a tremendous amount of new findings, but only those that help illustrate biochemistry’s foundational principles. With this edition, students will encounter new information emerging from high throughput DNA sequencing, x-ray crystallography, and the manipulation of genes and gene expression, and other techniques. In addition, students will see how contemporary biochemistry has shifted away from exploring metabolic pathways in isolation to focusing on interactions among pathways. They will also get an updated understanding of the relevance of biochemistry to the study of human disease (especially diabetes) as well as the important role of evolutionary theory in biochemical research.