Kumar and Clark Clinical Medicine 8th Edition : This is one of a select few books that deserves to perform most doctors’ personal possession and it’s as available as that. This book is comprehensive, student nice and covers such a deafening breadth of knowledge. It yet remains the primary must-have text folder of any budding doctor, or qualified one at that. This book is startling in its breadth and in its ease of entry. It yet remains as the gold-enough thorough benefit to clinical medicine its forefathers were.
Key Features :
- 30 supplementary quick chapters online, written by members of the International Advisory Board to cover key international issues, such as malaria, envenoming and HIV.
- Animated practical trial, including lumbar puncture, central venous and bladder catheterization, arterial cannulation etc.
- heart and lung sounds, and
- interactive surface anatomy nearby online.
- Full text online through StudentConsult.
- Five time the number of margin clinical photos.
- New echocardiography images.
- Double the number of dermatological images; including all the major lesion morphologies covered in a single page.
- New sections scratchily protein synthesis, vibrancy production and stem cells.
Table of Contents :
1. Ethics, law and communication
2. Molecular cell biology and human genetics
3. The immune system and disease
4. Infectious diseases, tropical medicine and
sexually transmitted infections
6. Gastrointestinal disease
7. Liver, biliary tract and pancreatic disease
8. Haematological disease
9. Malignant disease
10. Palliative medicine and symptom control
11. Rheumatology and bone disease
12. Kidney and urinary tract disease
13. Water, electrolytes and acid-base balance
14. Cardiovascular disease
15. Respiratory disease
16. Critical care medicine
17. Drug therapy and poisoning
18. Environmental medicine
19. Endocrine disease
20. Diabetes mellitus and other disorders
21. The special senses
22. Neurological disease
23. Psychological medicine
24. Skin disease
Kumar and Clark Clinical Medicine 10th Edition free PDF download link given below
This is one of a select few books that deserves to be in most doctors' personal possession and it's as simple as that.
This book is comprehensive, student friendly and covers such a vast breadth of knowledge. It still remains the primary must-have text book of any budding doctor, or qualified one at that. This book is stunning in its breadth and in its ease of use. It still remains as the gold-standard thorough guide to clinical medicine its forefathers were.