Kanskis Clinical Ophthalmology : A Systematic Approach is the classic specialty text providing the perfect ophthalmology foundation for trainees through to experienced practitioners. The famous visually dynamic and succinct format enables easy comprehension and focused guidance in the diagnosis and management of ophthalmic disorders.
Key Features :
- With this book in hand, you can easily build a consolidated foundation in ophthalmology.
- Guidance and suggestions from subject experts and leading clinicians on ophthalmic examination, imaging and the diagnosis of commonly encountered ophthalmic disorders.
- You get to benefit directly from the experience of the world-renowned ophthalmologist, Brad Bowling.
- Over 2600 high-definition photographs of eye disorders, and imaging techniques that include fundus autofluorescence, ultra-wide-field imaging, and high-resolution OCT.
- Genuine purchases come-up with Expert Consult eBook and other premium features.
- Build the ultimate foundation in ophthalmology with this market-leading resource.
- Benefit from guidance on examination, imaging, and the recognition of systemic conditions associated with ocular disease.
- Completely revised by award-winning ophthalmic educator Brad Bowling, the eighth edition reflects the latest advances, making this an indispensable resource to enhance learning, aid exam preparation and guide clinical practice.
- Designed for rapid reference and efficient recall, the concise but comprehensive chapters use crisp targeted text, bulleted lists, tables, and visual aids to highlight salient points across all ophthalmology subspecialties.
- Features detailed updates on key evolving topics such as the spectrum of macular disease, with many new disorders added to this edition across a range of subspecialties.
- Increased emphasis on practical investigation and management.
Table of Contents :
2. Lacrimal Drainage System
4. Dry Eye Disorders
7. Corneal and Refractive Surgery
8. Episclera and Sclera
12. Ocular Tumours
13. Retinal Vascular Disease
14. Acquired Macular Disorders
15. Hereditary Fundus Dystrophies
16. Retinal Detachment
17. Vitreous Opacities
20. Ocular side-effects of systemic medication
Kanskis Clinical Ophthalmology free PDF download link given below