Handbook for Orthopedics Examination Theory & Practical book is an absolute must for any medical students preparing for an orthopaedic examination and also for post graduate entrance examination.
Key Features and Review :
- This is perhaps the finest textbook on orthopaedics in this country that caters to the exact examination needs at PG, UG and even entrance exam level. It’s conciseness and lucidity is amazing and is a must read before any orthopaedic exam. It is also an excellent tool for revision
- Short, concise, well arranged and to the point book for undergraduate examinations. Also extremely helpful as bedside clinical book for postgraduate students.
- This is one of the finest books for orthopedic examinations for undergraduate as well as postgraduates.
- We found it indispensable in my undergraduate days. A perfect book for botj theoretical and practical aspects of exam are lucidly covered.
- A must for those appearing in Ortho exam. Under graduate theory is optimally covered but USP is the oral/practical part
- A recommended to read for final year medical students. Those south external professors ask questions from this!
Table of Contents :
Section 1 : short cases
Section 2 : Long Cases
Section 3 : spot cases
Section 4 : Splints, Instruments & Implants
Section 5 : X-Rays
Section 6 : Basic Clinical Examination of Elbow
Posterior Dislocation Elbow
Neglected or Improperly Treated Monteggia Fracture
Volkmans Ischaemic Contracture VIC
Peripheral Nerve Injuries Claw Hand Wrist Drop
Tuberculous Arthritis of Hip or TB
Neglected Untreated Posterior Dislocation
SPLINTS INSTRUMENTS IMPLANTS
Instruments Implants 200
XRAYS 214 280
Humeral Shaft Fracture
Femoral Shaft Fracture
Tibial Shaft Fracture
Disc PIVD Slipped Disc Disc Prolapse
Handbook for Orthopedics Examination Theory & Practical download PDF Book link given below