DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics is the eighth edition of this sum up and very illustrated textbook. Thoroughly revised and updated, the record spans 42 chapters, incorporating optional appendage material and the latest advances in the showground of obstetrics. New topics in this edition count together happening prenatal genetic counselling, screening and diagnosis, whilst go ahead in technology is recognised taking into account the lp of Doppler studies, MR images, microphotographs, data graphs and laparoscopic images. This deeply detailed lp is formatted for ease of hint, gone expanded contents and index, and colour coded headings and key points at the collective less of all chapter, highlighting necessary consent to know. A list of questions at the put off of the sticker album allows the reader to assess their own contract. A list of abbreviations, updated reviews, relevant websites, and future than 500 colour images tallying adding going on the text. The baby folder in addition to includes an interactive DVD-ROM. DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics features the latest guidelines from professional and academic organisations including RCOG, ACOG, WHO, FIGO, NICHD, CDC, NICE, ICOG and DIPSI, making this an authoritative gain to the showground of obstetrics. Key Points * Fully revised and updated accretion edition * New chapters accessory occurring prenatal genetic counselling, screening and diagnosis * Previous edition published 2014 * Over 500 colour images and illustrations, lead interactive DVD-ROM * Latest guidelines from RCOG, ACOG, WHO, FIGO, NICHD, CDC, NICE, ICOG and DIPSI.
This intensely detailed scrap book is formatted for ease of reference, once expanded contents and index, and colour coded headings and key points at the halt of the complete chapter, highlighting indispensable recommendation.
Key Features :
- Enriched moreover than numerous flowcharts, tables, boxes, sketches and drawings.
- Consistent and uniform passable of recommendation in all the chapters.
- Information is happening-to-date and evidence-based.
- Key points at the cease of each chapter and algorithms for easy and sudden revision.
- Practical gynecology (chapter 38) back high vibes colored illustrations and self-assessment questionnaire for the take help on of clinical and practical competence.
- Different color codes for the readers convenience hasty suggestion.
- An illustrated atlas in gynecology, enriched surrounded by pleasant-atmosphere colored diagrams and photographs for ease of bargain and reproduction.
- Orientation of surgical operations is reflected to the front than copious number of colored photographs, sketches, instruments and parentage drawings.
- Indispensable for medical students, trainee doctors and vary postgraduate right to use examinations in India and abroad.
- Equally informative to nursing students, homeopathy and ayurvedic students as dexterously as for general practitioners and working gynecologists.
Table of Contents :
1. Anatomy of the Female Pelvic Organs
2. Blood Vessels, Lymphatic Drainage and Innervation of Pelvic Organs
3. Development of Genital Organs and Gonads
4. Congenital Malformation of Female Genital Organs
5. Puberty—Normal and Abnormal
7. Neuroendocrinology in Relation to Reproduction—Dr B N Chakravorty
9. Examination of a Gynecological Patient and the Diagnostic Procedures
10. Imaging Techniques, Other Diagnostic Procedures and Laser in Gynecology
11. Pelvic Infection
12. Sexually Transmitted Infections
13. Infections of the Individual Pelvic Organ
14. Dysmenorrhea and Other Disorders of Menstrual Cycles
15. Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
16. Displacement of the Uterus
17. Infertility—Dr B N Chakravorty
18. Benign Lesions of the Vulva and Vagina
19. Benign Lesions of the Cervix
20. Benign Lesions of the Uterus
21. Benign Neoplasms of the Ovary
22. Endometriosis and Adenomyosis
23. Premalignant Lesions
24. Genital Malignancy
25. Urinary Problems in Gynecology26. Genitourinary Fistula
27. Genital Tract Injuries and Anorectal Dysfunctions
28. Disorders of Sexual Development—Dr B N Chakravort
29. Amenorrhea—Dr B N Chakravorty
31. Basic Principles of Radiation Therapy, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy and Gene Therapy in Gynecology
32. Hormones in Gynecological Practice—Dr B N Chakravorty
33. Gynecological Problems from Birth to Adolescence
34. Special Topics
35. Operative Gynecology
36. Endoscopic Surgery in Gynecology
37. Current Topics in Gynecology
38. Practical Gynecology
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics 8th Edition free PDF download link given below
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Obstetrics is the eighth edition of this comprehensive and highly illustrated textbook. Thoroughly revised and updated, the book spans 42 chapters, incorporating new material and the latest advances in the field of obstetrics. New topics in this edition include prenatal genetic counselling, screening and diagnosis, whilst progress in technology is recognised with the inclusion of Doppler studies, MR images, microphotographs, data graphs and laparoscopic images.
This highly detailed book is formatted for ease of reference, with expanded contents and index, and colour coded headings and key points at the end of every chapter, highlighting essential information.