DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology 7th Edition is the best-recommended book all over the world. The scrap tape has written by DC DUTTA (MBBS, DGO, MO(CAL) and condensed by HIRALAL KONAR, The language of the book is enormously easy and easily realizable. This is the best sticker album for a conceptual psychotherapy. This late accrual edition has been adequately revised to push the latest developments in gynaecology. Beginning as soon as an establishment to the anatomy and magnify of female pelvic organs, the help on chapters describe the diagnosis and treatment of both common and rare gynaecological diseases and disorders.
Many chapters have been revised and expanded, and several subsidiary chapters have been add-on including one dedicated to Current Topics which discusses stem cells and therapies.
Key Features :
- Presentation is easy, lucid and concise.
- Core knowledge (must-know areas) has been highlighted.
- Enriched when numerous flowcharts, tables, boxes, sketches and drawings.
- DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology book, consistent and uniform received of opinion in the complete the chapters.
- Information is occurring-to-date and evidence-based.
- Key points at the waylay of each chapter and algorithms for easy and hasty revision.
- Practical gynecology (chapter 38) behind high vibes colored illustrations and self-assessment questionnaire for the innovation of clinical and practical competence.
- Different color codes for the readers ease of entry fast reference.
- An illustrated atlas in gynecology, enriched next pleasurable-air colored diagrams and photographs for convenience and reproduction.
- Revised abundantly with amalgamation of toting taking place and updated content on the latest topics, including Minimally Invasive Surgery, General Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Urogynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Relevant medical advances happening to the times of declaration have been incorporated
- DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology PDF book focuses regarding evidence-based knowledge. Core knowledge (must-know place) has been highlighted
- Standardized headings subsequent to option styles are for hasty pick-in the works, pleasurable reading, and understandable reproduction
- Guidelines and recommendations of professional and academic organizations have been highlighted
Table of Contents :
chapter 1: Anatomy of female pelvic organs.
chapter 2: blood vessels, lymphatic drainage, and innervation of pelvic organs.
chapter 3: Development of female genital organ and gonads.
chapter 4: Congenital malformation of female genital organs.
chapter 5: Puberty normal and abnormal.
chapter 6: Menopause.
chapter 7: Neuroendocrinology in relation to reproduction.
chapter 8: Menstruation.
chapter 9: History, examination. diagnostic procedure of gynecological patient.
chapter 10: pelvic infection.
chapter 11: sexually transmitted infection.
chapter 12: Infection of the individual pelvic organ.
chapter 13: Dysmenorrhea and other disorders of menstrual cycles.
chapter 14: Abnormal uterine bleeding.
chapter 15: Displacement of the uterus,
chapter 16: Infertility.
chapter 17: Benign lesions of vulva and vagina.
chapter 18: Benign lesions of the cervix.
chapter 19: Benign lesions of the uterus.
chapter 20: Benign lesions of the ovary.
chapter 21: Endometriosis and Adenomyosis.
chapter 22: Premalignant lesions.
chapter 23: Genital malignancy.
chapter 24: Urinary problems on gynecology.
chapter 25: Genital fistulae.
chapter 26: Genital tract injury.
chapter 27: Intersex.
chapter 28: Amenorrhea.
chapter 29: Contraception.
chapter 30: Radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, and Gene therapy in gynecology.
chapter 31: Hormone in gynecology practice.
chapter 32: Gynecological problems from birth to adolescence.
chapter 33: Special topics.
chapter 34: Operative Gynecology.
chapter 35: Endoscopic surgery in gynecology.
chapter 36: Current topics in gynecology.
chapter 37: Practical gynecology.
DC Dutta’s Textbook of Gynecology 7th Edition free download link given below
This new edition has been fully revised to present the latest developments in gynaecology. Beginning with an introduction to the anatomy and development of female pelvic organs, the following chapters describe the diagnosis and treatment of both common and rare gynaecological diseases and disorders.
Many chapters have been revised and expanded, and several new chapters have been added including one dedicated to ‘Current Topics’ which discusses stem cells and therapies.